- Compliance means taking appropriate measures to comply with laws and regulations set up in the respective areas, such as privacy and data protection, anti-bribery and corruption, competition laws, cyber security, trade sanctions or export controls, whistleblowing, etc..
- Compliance is becoming more and more important day by day. Laws are getting stricter and authorities are enforcing compliance more firmly.
- Your business risk is directly proportional to the level of compliance controls in your organization.
- Compliance is not only a risk in terms of receiving fines or actions from the authorities it results into severe business damage by loss of reputation and trust from customers, consumers, investors and shareholders. Companies may get black listed from providing services to the government bodies, lose their licenses to do business and in certain cases directors may get disqualified and even imprisoned for failure to enforce compliance within the organizations.
- For example, if your organization lacks measures to protect and secure persona data there is a serious chance of personal data breaches, which may result into fines.
How can we help you?
- We can help create value for your business – turn compliance to your business advantage, your unique selling point!
- We offer quick and in-depth compliance risk assessment for your business.
- We help you secure Compliance by design
- We can help you with simple, effective, practical and time saving compliance mitigation solutions and road maps
- We can help train your employees and management team on compliance matters.