Every firm is affected by data security and privacy concerns. Our multidisciplinary team can help with the GDPR, data breaches, international data transfers and BCRs, privacy risk management, and cross-border compliance.
Data is more than simply a string of numbers and letters in today’s digital world; it’s personal. We all know that effectively utilising knowledge has never been more important.
Our Privacy & Data Protection team is here to assist you in navigating the complicated regulatory landscape. We have more than 12 years of expertise assisting you in finding practical, business-oriented solutions. We can assist you from the moment a new law is proposed through compliance programmes, privacy conflicts and litigation, and enforcement actions by authorities.
To learn more about what we do and how we can help you, contact our top-rated team at Infinity Legal Solutions
Data protection rights are fundamental human rights in Netherlands, and they are governed by a thorough legal framework. Organizations may find the precise requirements of data protection law problematic. Organizations trying to comply with data protection regulations require intelligent, yet practical counsel based on a thorough understanding of local legal requirements. Our data protection lawyers have a wealth of expertise organising, managing, and coordinating compliance initiatives of both national and international scope, allowing our customers to effectively handle their multijurisdictional requirements.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) went into effect on May 25, 2018, and our lawyers have spent a lot of time working with worldwide firms to develop and implement plans to comply with the Regulation’s new standards. We’ve also contributed considerable thought leadership on some of the GDPR’s most challenging parts. Our team in the United Kingdom provides seminars on a regular basis to discuss the implications of various sections of the GDPR on both non-EU and EU firms.
We offer advice on a wide range of topics, including:
- Providing guidance on compliance with data privacy laws in the UK and across the EU, particularly the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Developing multinational data transfer techniques, such as binding corporate rules (BCRs), model clauses, and the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shields;
- Taking care of all facets of complicated cyber-attacks and data breaches;
- Developing proactive breach-readiness solutions for clients, including incident response plans and tabletop exercises;
- Assisting clients who are the subject of regulatory investigations or enforcement actions;
- Conducting privacy impact assessments, data protection audits, and privacy audits on a variety of privacy governance and compliance concerns;
- Due diligence on privacy and data security in the context of corporate deals; addressing the issues that social networking services and associated technologies have brought up for both providers and business users;
- Providing guidance on the usage of cookies and the issues created by the modified e-Privacy
- Directive in terms of compliance;
- Complying with cross-border e-discovery demands; advising on the cross-border deployment of employee monitoring and whistle-blowing programmes; and collaborating with top management to establish complete information governance plans that aid in risk management and innovation.
We’ve built up a network of privacy and data protection lawyers, with whom we frequently collaborate on projects. This method enables us to enlist the help of highly qualified privacy law experts from around the world, while also organising the work so that our clients only have to deal with one person. Our “one-stop shop” approach allows us to help our clients save time and money.
Our clientele come from all over the world. Advertising, consumer products, financial services, information technology, manufacturing, new media, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, publishing, retail, and software are just a few of the industries they represent.